« Home | Nothing haves more than life! » |  "so-called wrecked pieces of L-I-F-E" »

dairy of a migraine lad

My migraine celebrates its 4th anniversary this July. This weblog shares my migraine with the world. Chronological records of my migraine problem and its obvious possessions, any noticeable alterations aimed to be posted. Only those with this difficulty get perceived and rest destroyed apathy.

It's so deadly that I need at least 3 hours of bed rest besides regular sleeping hours. No more attention in studies, monitors and screens get blur within minutes, head starts to roll and round every first hour of the day, it's always Erasmus. Deadlier than brain cancer or heart shock. It feels like something walking around, sometimes from lower end of the left ear and sometime from right forehead, front lobes get stretched.

It's one of the deadliest migraine problems I think at so early age of 21. Seeking time to heal out off the depression, fatigue and hardness that evacuate the phrenal lobes.