« Home | Mild Fever » | Rated D » | dairy of a migraine lad » | Nothing haves more than life! » |  "so-called wrecked pieces of L-I-F-E" »

Phrenal Woes

No doubt today was no exception, though I had no time to check for my headache due to assessment I am definitely growing migraine to the top. I would like to rank the woe at its optimal level for whatever it may have to impact upon me.
 
Today's rating: B [min A, max E]
Fever: 98.9 F
Hours Slept: 00:00 [ I am sure I am to use more sleeping time.]
 
I hope I will be opting for a changed glasses, for more than three years now I have been using specs constantly for increasing from beginning. Right 0.25 to 1.0 and left 0.5 to 2.0 Dioptre. Isn't the increment quite tensed?
 
= Blogging Mr migraine as it happens http://migrainlad.blogspot.com =