« Home | Phrenal Woes » | Mild Fever » | Rated D » | dairy of a migraine lad » | Nothing haves more than life! » |  "so-called wrecked pieces of L-I-F-E" »

Today is not the exception!

Woke up very late around 8:30 and found myself warming up for nothing. A fiasco journey ended and nothing other than my dear headache ruled.
In brief,
 
Today's rating: C [min A, max E]
Fever: 98.9 F
Hours Slept: 02:15 [ I can't control it.]
 
Empty vessel helped me not much to do my works, pondering over and over again the same thing, I am moving towards Homoepathic treatment if the problem ameliorates tremendously but don't worry I will let you know. I wonder ho people because so refreshed and always ready to job or blog at their fullest.
 
= Blogging migraine as it happens http://migrainlad.blogspot.com =