« Home | WHAT ARE THE LIFESTYLE AND ALTERNATIVE MEASURES FO... » | Migraines linked with brain damage » | Church Feuds » | Migraine Headaches » | Migraine worse than anything » | Technorati on Migraine » | Migraine Today » | Migraine Oriented Weblogs » | Conditions unexpected! » | Dreary forehead!!! »

Migraine Mania

Migraine Mania

 

 

Background:

I've been suffering from chronic headache since 4 years now for which I have named migraine after unsuccessful attempt of doctors trying to find what it actually is. CAT, CT scan, X-Ray were performed to determine problems with my head in early 2002. Later the same year I tested my eyes thinking that there might be some causes associated with eyes eventually aiding migraine. All sort possibilities were tried but in vain- no satisfactory results could be derived. I tested my blood to find everything fine. And obviously I tested for migraine whole of my body to the rest.

Present:

I am an Electronics and Communication Engineering student – Junior at present. I am never fresh. I need more time to study than any other thing but the problem lies with the head. Initially I hesitated to say to people that I have got migraine and also the same applies here in blogger- I vacillated first. Slowly I made it thru. Though irregular were posts in those early days and still are- I am inspired to blog record my migraine and severe headaches with fever plus other peripheral complications each day- if possible.

Fact:

I have been sharing my experience with people all around the earth. Please help me. For posts unable to update the same day I assign them date and day to post at my weblog. Your few words count a lot to me.  I have been tracking if visitors really keep interests in matters as such.

Initially I search the Wikipedia for migraine solution but couldn't get satisfactory articles and now I am editing them over there myself. Later, Yahoo search gave me somewhat reasonable points to chronic headaches. I am logging every fact. I am charting fever versus time graphs, degree versus day bar diagrams and even coordinate to display my overall ratings.

Gist:

Besides regular posts on migraine, headache, fever and other medical complications, I will be posting regularly about myself, my experiences and my views regarding such blogging and share points.

This is a post made at the Migraine Lad weblog! http://www.migrainelad.blogspot.com