« Home | Migraine Oriented Weblogs » | Conditions unexpected! » | Dreary forehead!!! » | beta blockers » | Frontal Updates » | Medication that doesn't work for me! » | Analgesic and et al » | Migraine Clientele » | Aspirin » | Rejuvenative fever »

Migraine Today

Todays happens to be another most feverish day for me. I found myself measuring my tongue temperature at 4 in the morning. Surprisingly it was only the body which got heated and the degree was lesser than normal body temperature.
 
No medications are entertained, neither any therapies nor excercises.. not even jogging or trolling nothing world on wheels. But let me write sometimes about this too.
 
I am searching for more blogs on migraine or headaches. Probably a good research is going to be organized... how do sick people (of course I am talking about migrained) get helped by online blogging... I have not yet received a kudo.. oops!
 
Please, refer to my previous post where few links that got produced on searching migraine produced by Google.
 
Migraine blog on blogger!