« Home | beta blockers » | Frontal Updates » | Medication that doesn't work for me! » | Analgesic and et al » | Migraine Clientele » | Aspirin » | Rejuvenative fever » | Biofeedback » | Getting worse: Migrain Complications » | Headache, do you have one? »

Dreary forehead!!!

Alas! nothing happened, no gentle shower or the morning prayer is going to work out. Got up early in the morning, even before the down. and got a good cool shower, I usually let water pour first at my head.
 
Head going cooler but nothing got better except for few hours after bathing. So, I reached the college after a hour. I was surprised the morning was so cool, was it colder.... But no later of 2 hours, got my head brusted... and things around got revolving dine.
 
I was finding it very hard to synchronise with he teacher but I had to manage after all. Return home after 2 hours of this disgusting phenom. Soon I find myself felt aslept in my bed when I woke up at 1 pm. Wow! I slept from 10 to 1.. but as usual stress is when you woke up and realise that you haven't slept. Anyway, I managed.
 
I haven't measured temperature yet, thinking it around 100. But eye drops are being engaged.
And till, I am able, able to write and email this post to blogger.
 
migrained desperate,