« Home | Frontal Updates » | Medication that doesn't work for me! » | Analgesic and et al » | Migraine Clientele » | Aspirin » | Rejuvenative fever » | Biofeedback » | Getting worse: Migrain Complications » | Headache, do you have one? » | Stress: Cope up with! »

beta blockers

As the name suggests, but I am not to write about actual beta blockers. Hope one day, I will carry out on that.
 
I have come across new way of interpreting my day in form of this pesudograph of dots and what else.
 
 
Days and Hours of Degrees
 
|
|
|                        * * *
|*                  * *         *
|  *           * *
|     *  *  *
|
|_____________________
 
Y-axis: body temperature in Fahrenheit lowest measured 98.7 to max 98.7+3 ie each line for 1 degree
X-axs: time of the day in hour from 5 in the dawn to next 13 hours ie each astrish represent an hour
 
I have been wondering over the temperature variation caused by this bullshit migraine and hypertension and pessimist all enresulted.
No medication, I tried, have proven any positive results. How and what can I count on things like this?
 
I want the real comments so that I could show the world regrading your suggestions and advices, let me save your important lines and not delete them at once.
 
= Blogging migraine as it happens http://migrainlad.blogspot.com =