« Home | Headache, do you have one? » | Stress: Cope up with! » | Today is not the exception! » | Phrenal Woes » | Mild Fever » | Rated D » | dairy of a migraine lad » | Nothing haves more than life! » |  "so-called wrecked pieces of L-I-F-E" »

Getting worse: Migrain Complications

I could never imagine my health conditions will deteriorate in such a bad way that I am not able to type few words for this post. To sum up, today's brief

Degree: 102.3 [but I bet t was burning sensation]
Effective ache: 0500 - 1600 [imagine a student with 11 hours of non-stop headache]
Hours Slept: 0420 [one of the longest and weird sleep ever]

Medication: Aspirin 150mg + Vitamin B complex with Biotin and Vit C get their way back into my life.
Therapy: Certain medicinal herbs are chocking but let me test a while before I disclose anything to You.

I am not hoping for any improvements for my pyrectic bow-head. Please, help this blog live alive, huh huh if I got cured I still promise to blog this post marked as "Life after Migraine" and I want to write on that than this.
Happy Day!