« Home | Analgesic and et al » | Migraine Clientele » | Aspirin » | Rejuvenative fever » | Biofeedback » | Getting worse: Migrain Complications » | Headache, do you have one? » | Stress: Cope up with! » | Today is not the exception! » | Phrenal Woes »

Medication that doesn't work for me!

Medication that doesn't work for me:
All sorts of common anti-pyrectics ie cetamols an dparacetamols, Aspirin Delayed Release Tabs ie Acetylsalicylic acid 150 mg which I just had.
 
I used all tabs as Excipients (qs) inspite of what physician recommends.Not for children below  12 yrs and during last 3 months of pregnancy was rated for all those I took, probably vaso-constrictor... a poor knowledge of medicine.
 
Supporting Medication: Becosules Capsules or B-Complex Forte with Vitamin C for therapeutic uses, one capsule daily or as directed Contains: thiamine mononitrate, riboflavine, pyridoxine hydrocloride, vitamin B 12, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, biotin and ascorbic acid
 
Right now: Painkiller taged Ibuprofen and Paracetamol tablets combined as Brucet IP dosage 400+325 mg... oops! its only medicine and not fit for me.
 
No more, I am to test on medics....... let me blog all thru the migraine world.