« Home | Medication that doesn't work for me! » | Analgesic and et al » | Migraine Clientele » | Aspirin » | Rejuvenative fever » | Biofeedback » | Getting worse: Migrain Complications » | Headache, do you have one? » | Stress: Cope up with! » | Today is not the exception! »

Frontal Updates

Degree:
100.4 [quite
high nap]


Slept hours:


fortunately I got to sleep so long but stress is
when you get and realize that you haven't slept


Overall rating:

C
,
still do you believe?

Most effected time:


Morning 5 till 7:30 am





Medication:

Aspirin


5 tabs each of
150 mg and 2 tabs of

vitamin
B complex


each day but I
have been developing apathy against them. I don't
think I will consume them regularly but as I need.


After a
long hectic weekdays, I am having a lot of rest,
imagine an engineering student sleeping more than 15
hours a day!! Wow, how fantastic, really I don't
like writing this
post
but I have to as I have not written anything for so
long, excuse me on this part.